What is ATIT?
As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, “ATIT” could refer to the Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. ICFAI Tech is the engineering division of ICFAI University and offers undergraduate engineering programs. Please note that information might have changed, and it’s advisable to check the latest details from official sources.ATIT is an annual entrance examination designed to assess the academic aptitude, technical skills, and problem-solving abilities of aspiring candidates seeking admission to various B.Tech programs offered by ICFAI Tech. The exam typically covers subjects like mathematics, physics, chemistry, and English.Applicants who qualify in ATIT are usually eligible for admission to ICFAI Tech campuses located in different parts of the country. The exam pattern may include multiple-choice questions, and the selection process may involve a personal interview or counseling session.
Full Exam Name
Admission Test for IcfaiTech
Short Exam Name
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad
Frequency of Conduct
Once a year
University Level Exam
Mode of Application
Application Fee (General)
500 Rs [Offline] +1 More
Mode of Exam
Mode of Counselling
Number of Seats
ATIT-Eligibility and Admission
- ATIT Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria for ATIT may vary, and it’s important to refer to the official website or brochure for the most accurate and up-to-date information. As of my last update, the following are general eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit may be prescribed, and candidates should check the specific requirements for the year they are applying.
- Qualifying Exams: The admission may be based on the ATIT exam or other entrance exams accepted by the institution.
ATIT Admission Process:
The admission process typically involves the following steps:
- Application: Candidates need to fill out the application form available on the official website or designated centers.
- Admit Card: After successful application, candidates receive the admit card with details about the exam date, time, and venue.
- Entrance Exam: Candidates appear for the ATIT exam, which assesses their knowledge in subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- Counseling: Based on the performance in the entrance exam, candidates may be called for counseling. During counseling, they may be required to select their preferred branch and institute.
- Document Verification: Shortlisted candidates need to provide necessary documents for verification.
- Admission Offer: Successful candidates receive an admission offer, and they need to complete the admission formalities within the stipulated time.
ATIT-Exam Dates and Schedule 2024
Upcoming Exam Dates
19 Dec ’23
Last date to fill ATIT application form Phase 1
21 Dec ’23 – 26 Dec ’23
ATIT phase 1 exam date
17 Apr ’24
Last date to fill ATIT application form Phase 2
18 Apr ’24 – 28 Apr ’24
ATIT phase 2 exam date
ATIT- Documents list
ATIT Admit Card:
- Printed copy of the admit card issued after successful registration.
10th and 12th Mark Sheets:
- Copies of mark sheets or transcripts for both 10th and 12th grades.
Qualifying Exam Certificate:
- Certificate or proof of passing the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent).
Birth Certificate or Proof of Date of Birth:
- A valid document verifying the candidate’s date of birth.
Transfer Certificate (TC):
- Transfer certificate from the school or institution last attended.
Migration Certificate (if applicable):
- Migration certificate is required if the candidate has studied at a different board or university.
- A certificate attesting to the candidate’s good conduct and behavior.
Caste Certificate (if applicable):
- For candidates belonging to reserved categories, a valid caste certificate may be required.
Income Certificate (if applicable):
- Some institutions may require an income certificate for fee concession or scholarship purposes.
Category Certificate (if applicable):
- Certificates for special categories, if applicable (e.g., Physically Disabled, Ex-Servicemen).
- Proof of domicile or residence in a particular state or region, if applicable.
- Recent passport-sized photographs of the candidate.
ATIT Score Card:
- Copy of the ATIT scorecard or result.
Any other Relevant Certificates:
- Any additional certificates or documents specified by the examination or admission authorities.
Visit the Official Website:
- Go to the official website of ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education or the dedicated ATIT exam portal.
Create an Account:
- If it’s your first time applying, you may need to create an account on the website. This typically involves providing basic information such as your name, email address, and contact details. You might also need to choose a username and password.
Fill in the Application Form:
- Once your account is created, log in and fill in the ATIT application form. Provide accurate personal and academic details as required. Make sure to double-check all the information before submitting the form.
- You may be required to upload scanned copies of documents such as a recent photograph, signature, and any other documents specified in the application guidelines.
Application Fee Payment:
- Pay the application fee through the specified payment modes. The payment methods and fee details will be provided in the application guidelines. Keep a copy of the payment confirmation for future reference.
Submit the Application:
- After completing all the necessary steps, submit the application form. Once submitted, you may not be able to make further changes, so review your information carefully.
Download Admit Card:
- After successful registration and payment, the admit card for the ATIT exam will be generated. Download and print the admit card, as it contains important information such as exam date, time, and venue.
Prepare for the Exam:
- Use the time before the exam to prepare thoroughly. Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern, syllabus, and any other relevant details provided by the exam conducting authority.
ATIT Counseling Process:
Announcement of Counseling Schedule:
- The counseling schedule, including dates, venues, and other relevant details, is usually announced on the official website.
Call for Counseling:
- Candidates who have qualified in the ATIT exam are usually called for counseling based on their merit or rank.
- During counseling, candidates are required to present their original documents for verification. This may include academic certificates, mark sheets, ATIT scorecard, identity proof, etc.
- Candidates may be given the opportunity to indicate their preferences for branches and institutes based on their ATIT ranks.
- Based on the merit, choices filled, and availability of seats, candidates are allotted seats in their preferred branches and institutes.
Payment of Admission Fee:
- Candidates who are allotted seats are generally required to pay the admission fee within the stipulated time to confirm their admission.
Reporting to the Allotted Institute:
- After the seat allotment and fee payment, candidates need to report to the allotted institute within the specified period to complete the admission process.
Mode of Exam:
- The exam is usually conducted in online mode (Computer-Based Test).
- The exam generally consists of sections covering subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
Number of Questions:
- The total number of questions can vary, and each section may have a specific number of questions.
Type of Questions:
- Questions are typically multiple-choice questions (MCQs) where candidates need to choose the correct answer from the given options.
- There may be a specific marking scheme, with each correct answer earning a certain number of marks. Negative marking might also be applicable for incorrect answers.
- The total duration of the exam is usually fixed, and candidates need to complete all sections within the stipulated time.
- The syllabus for ATIT generally covers the 10+2 level of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English. Candidates should prepare based on the prescribed syllabus.
- The difficulty level of questions may vary across sections, with some questions testing basic concepts and others assessing more advanced knowledge.
- The performance in the ATIT exam is often a key factor in the counseling and admission process. Based on their scores, candidates may be called for counseling to select their preferred branch and institute.
- Coordinate Geometry
- Probability and Statistics
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
ATIT- Top Colleges